Friday, August 19, 2011

SPECIAL SHOUTOUT TO BLEEDING YANKEE BLUE:




Casey,

Thank you for the kind words in your shout-out.  I have been a Yankees die-hard fan from the moment my eyes opened.  My schedule has been a busy one, but I wanted to express my opinions about the Yankees and the game I love  and starting a blog was certainly an enticing endeavor. 

The appearance of your blog along with the great postings by you, (@BleednYankeeBlu),  MikeyBlu23, @ChristyLee127 and the rest of your senior writers was certainly the inspiration for my blog.

While, I’m not 100% in full motion with my postings, I certainly expect to gradually become more hands on. Blogging has afforded me a better understanding and feel for the pulse of the game. 

Thanks for your support and I look forward to more great postings. 


Geo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Geo Ginrosge
www.twitter.com/Ginrosge
Email: Ginrosge@yahoo.com