Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Latina Bomshell

"I think it's easier to ask for forgiveness than to ask for permission."

Sophia Vergara is smoking hot and has a flawless personality that exudes confidence. She's very gracious about her copious assets as well as her newfound fame and is comfortable with her level best: "I know who I am; I Know how I look; and I know how I sound."

Some may not like her accent, which, by the way...is unique and extremely sexy.  To appreciate her stunning and exotic beauty, to learn a little about her culture, one would have to glimpse the melting pot nature that embraces the majesty of the human race.      

                                                                                           
          

No comments:

Post a Comment

Geo Ginrosge
www.twitter.com/Ginrosge
Email: Ginrosge@yahoo.com